Thursday, April 20, 2006

coincident or what?!?!?!

Today I got my third test grade back from my History of Civilization correspondence class. I was very happy with my grade, but was amazed. Every test that I have taken this semester I have gotten the exact same score. Not like letter grade, but exact same number score! 66/80! B+ all the way. I just thought that was very weird. Maybe the test that I took today will break the trend with an A. :-)

I had a funny memory yesterday, but yesterday's post was too sad to include this. Our youth group took a mission trip to Yeddo, IN to help with a VBS. One night we had a bonfire, and to further entertain ourselves, we played "Honey, If Ya Love Me..." World's best game. For those of you who have never played, everyone sits in a circle, and then a guy attempts to seduce a girl into smiling by saying "Honey, if you love me, please smile." (They can also ad lib.) The girl then replies (without smiling or she has to pop the question to a guy), "Honey, I love you, but I just can't smile." Anyway, game described, I'll finish my story. I was doing really well. I don't think that anyone had pulled a smile out of me yet. Then Blake comes up to me, sits down and says, "Honey, I love you, and I wish we could make things work between us. But, let's face it...................................You laugh like a donkey." Oh my goodness. I think I died laughing only to be resuscitated by a smore. I will never, ever forget that.

Now to close with a piece of advice from Shannon. While on vacation, she summed everything that she said up with, "Never swallow a hot noodle." Recently she has turned it into a limerick.

There once was a noodle with cheese,
That went down my throat with ease,
But, my, was it hot.
It burned quite a lot.
As the noodle went down with the cheese.

No comments: