I have no idea what I'm going to write...I just feel like writing. So for all you people who never read my blog anyway, here goes. :-)
You know, life is pretty interesting without a computer. I was not able to be on my computer (for undisclosed, restriction reasons) for a whole 3 days. I got a lot of things done--was able to write some papers, read some books, practice. I often wondered if I could survive one day with out my computer (not counting using it for my prayer time, scripture meditation, and Bible reading), and I found out I can!!! Pretty sweet. I'm not as addicted as I thought.
Random thought from moi. It's really hard to type with a band-aide over the top of your middle finger. I know this from personal experience.
I made strawberry-almond pie for Easter dinner today. I'm only halfway prejudiced, but it was REALLY good. I had two (small) pieces. Don't worrry...my diet, as usual, starts tomorrow.
Oh COOL news! I'm published. Well, kinda. My favorite blog, www.bjunewsletter.com , mentioned Yours Truly, Moi!!! Pretty exciting! Blake used my idea! And it came from my favorite movie! And Oh! I'm excited! Lol. The things we get excited about out here in the country.
So ending on a high note, have a great day and leave me a comment. I love comments.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Try practicing with a band-aid over your finger. Absolutely impossible.
other practice "disablers"....acrylic nails, and those taped on splint thingies for when you think you broke your thumb. :-) Lol.
Post a Comment