While down in GA this weekend, I got to experience, for the second and third times in my life, Chik-Fil-A. Ya know, the billboards with the cows holding signs saying "Eat mor chikin." That restaurant has
THE BEST CHICKEN. Not only did I go to Chik-Fil-A, but I also got to go to the original Chik-Fil-A Dwarf House. I, like usual, took a picture. :-)

Advice: If you ever go to Chik-Fil-A, you have to get their original Chik-Fil-A sandwich with waffle fries and sweet tea.

Another couple of cool things--Chik-Fil-A always has fresh flowers in bud vases on the tables and are never opened on Sundays.
So if you ever make your way down south, grace a Chik-Fil-A with your presence. :-)
6 comments:
Chik-fil-a is awesome -- most of the time but I am still a red meat eater :-)
that's what Culvers up north is for. :-)
Hey..Just so you know..Chik-Fil-A is at the NorthPark mall in Davenport. (Just incase you wanted to know:D) Gtg to bed tho..im sick:(
actually - I have a confession to make - I don't like chik-fil-a
I will now hide myself somewhere where I can't be found
josh . . . how could you not like chik-fil-a!!! i think we're going to have to have a talk. :-)
Chick-fil-a has awesome ice tea!!!
Post a Comment