The news is out. I can actually talk about it now. We're moving to Georgia.
I've lived here for 16 of my 18 years, and now we're moving away. I don't doubt God's plan, though. In the next few weeks I'll be writing a lot more about how God brought everything together. I know that this is His will for our lives, but at times I still have to remind myself of my two favorite songs.
Grace
Your will cannot lead me where your grace will not keep me.
Your hand will protect me. I rest in Your care.
Your eyes will watch over me, Your love will protect me,
And when I am faltering, I still will find you there.
My God is Good
Though I may never understand, I'll trust with all my heart,
And from the course that You have planned, I never want to part.
In searching for Your way and wisdom, teach me if You would.
That for all times in every place my God is good.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
:(..ur right it is God's will..but why does it have to be so difficult..i have been thinking a lot on how hard im taking it and it came upon me that u have to be taking it even harder because ur leaving everybody...but everybodys leaving me..i love you and no matter what happens i will be praying for you and thinking of you ALWAYS
Post a Comment