Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Last night was super cool. Shan, Han, Morg, Hey, and Annaliese decided to sleep in the middle of our yard, and after they got out there, they coerced Whitney into sleeping outside, too. I was sitting up in my room on my computer listening to them laugh and decided that memories were more important that a good night sleep. So I grabbed my sleeping bag, pillows, blanket, and old shower curtain (so I didn't get sopping wet from the dew). I was amazed at how well I slept. Fresh air must do that to a person. The next morning my mom took a bunch of pictures of us. She said we looked pretty cool with all these bright colors bunched together in the middle of our yard. :-)


All of us sleeping .





Still sleeping...



- Sleeping beauties . . . still in need of sleep. -



- Morgan and Hannah -




- Heather -




- Annaliese -



- Me with my morning life blood--my coffee -



- Shan and Morg -


- Me folding up my favorite, very cool, fleece lined L.L.Beane sleeping bag -

1 comment:

Heather Psa 1:3 said...

I'm stealing ur sleeping bag Kayty. Its really warm and confortable..specially using Shanny-boo as a pillow;)