Let's start with a you as a little kid. You were always there to play with me and be the big mean stepmother :D, or be the best rider in the rodeo shows we put on, or be the wagon train leader for our Oregon Trail expeditions in our back yard. You were so much fun to play with and had a great imagination.

Once we got to our teenage years we got even closer.

Through these years you became one of my role models. Your godly outlook and fearless witness were two of the things I really admired in you. I can always count on you to be there to comfort, laugh, or tease me.

You've become one of the biggest inspirations for my music. Always encouraging me and telling me that I can do what I think is impossible. Somehow you never lose faith.

One of the coolest things about you is your attitude of "no one should be left out". No matter who the person is you're always including them and making them feel wanted.
All this to say " Kayty keep on loving and serving God. Don't let the burdens of life get you down. God has something soooooooooooooooo amazing planned for you. Luv ya! and I'll miss you"
P.S. I was going to add more pix of the four of us but they wouldn't upload :D.


6 comments:
aww! Shannyboo! Itll be ok, you still have Whitter Critterz for a year, then Hannah will need you. So learn from what your big sisters did/do so you can be that Role Model, and the Best friend that Han needs when she and you are the only 2 there. Im sure ((cant quite say "know")) that Whit can be another role model in your life. But you cant let Kayty going to college get you down, or when you go to college, and Hannah doesnt have you to look up to anymore, she is going to get down, you are her role model, she follows after you. And..its not like its the end of the world..and you will never see her again. Itll be ok. Call if you need me. I love you ((id keep going on with my lil lecture, but for one..i dont have anymore to say..and for two..i have to get off of the computer))
I Love you ShannyBoo=]
Lylas
Heather
I know it'll b ok. I'm getting used to change ;). Still gonna miss her though =)!
well duh! lol. Obviously your gunna miss her! I can understandthat =P. But you made the blog like it was the hardest thing you have ever did, was give up your sister. I wuv you=] Btw I go down to Alabala, Monday, Tuesday Or wednesday. There is a tiny chance that I will go saturday((this week))
Lylas
Heather
Hey shannon I don't know what email you've tried but mine is
piano_player21@hotmail.com
Hope to hear from you
Heather,
What do you mean you can't quite say you know I will be a role model? Of course I am! lol.
Sorry Whitter Critterz!!=P I will change that=D I just thought..well yeah..it only need to be SURE because..i dont KNOW for sure. But I KNOW you are a role model for Shannyboo and Hannah Bananah!!=D
I love you
Heather
Post a Comment