Welcome to my blog where every day really is a new day. A new day doesn't mean a new post but another day to thank God for His wonderful gifts of salvation and creation!
Sunday, January 07, 2007
two years ago
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
=[. she look so bad.. i went to your blog when you first put it up here.. and then i seen her..and x'd out.. it took me until now to actually watch it. i didn't cry even !! yay. only teared. lol.. but i'm SOOO glad my whitter critterzz is all better. =]. <3 Heather
Hey, Kayty! Suprise... we just started up a blogger page! I moved some of my other blogs from another site onto it, so I'm not completely starting from scratch. You'll have to check it out when you get a chance! I'm not sure if you'll automaticaly get a link so here's the address: jimandchandra.blogspot.com You'll recognize a few of the Thanksgiving photos. ;-) Thanks again for holding onto the magnificent candies for us! We'll keep in touch. Chandra
I'm a pretty average girl with a twist. I am working hard at a loving relationship with God and want only to serve Him. Whatever He has planned for my future is what I'll do. His way is always the most rewarding.
2 comments:
=[. she look so bad..
i went to your blog when you first put it up here.. and then i seen her..and x'd out.. it took me until now to actually watch it. i didn't cry even !! yay. only teared. lol..
but i'm SOOO glad my whitter critterzz is all better. =].
<3
Heather
Hey, Kayty! Suprise... we just started up a blogger page! I moved some of my other blogs from another site onto it, so I'm not completely starting from scratch. You'll have to check it out when you get a chance! I'm not sure if you'll automaticaly get a link so here's the address: jimandchandra.blogspot.com
You'll recognize a few of the Thanksgiving photos. ;-)
Thanks again for holding onto the magnificent candies for us! We'll keep in touch.
Chandra
Post a Comment