Sunday, June 18, 2006

credo day one

We made it. We are officially at Credo. We left home around 6:15 am, and arrived in Oberlin between 4:30 and 4:45 pm. We have already met a bunch of people and gotten acquainted with our music groups. We received a tour of Oberlin College and downtown Oberlin. I thought the town would be a lot bigger, but it's actually pretty small. Just a couple little shops and restaurants. We played several mixer games and then headed back to our dorm rooms to finish unpacking and start settling in. Day one is almost over.

- Attempt to be bright eyed and bushy tailed a little too early in the morning. -


- Papa was super sweet and drove us all eight hours to camp! We treated him by taking him to Ryan's for Father's Day Lunch. We have a very special Papa. -

- Me with my morningly French Vanilla Cream Coffee. -

- Almost there! -

- The registration building. -

- My bed looked a little un-cheery with all the light linens so I hung the bright colored strips of fabric, off of my suitcases, on the headboard. It doesn't look as cool in the picture as it does sitting here looking at it in person. :-) -

- My little work space. -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. to tell u the truth Kayty, I would hate being away, and in that room. It would just scare me, I would be so homesick, and I probably would have wanted to come home. You are VERY brave and confident. Stay optomistic