Monday, June 19, 2006

credo day two

Day two. We got to rehearse with our groups for the first time. I am so thankful for my group. I was very fearful that I would be placed in a group with other kids who would be very critical or with a "better-than-thou" attitude, but God has blessed me greatly. We work very hard, but we also spend a lot of time laughing over mistakes or comments. Our group is pictured below.


I learned several new things in the lecture time. The thought of knowing your notes by touch (arm position, hand position, etc.) was new to me. Ask me about the 1-2-3-4 game sometime. :-) After supper tonight we had a gym time. We saw a friend playing basketball by himself, so we decided to join him. Before too long we had 8-9 kids playing knockout. That was pretty fun. I almost won three times, and three times I got beaten. :-)

After the gym time we hung out with some other kids in the basement playing Apples to Apples, pool, fooseball, and chess. Now on to a wonderful night's sleep. :-) Day two is over.

For more pictures and info, you can also visit http://www.credochambermusic.blogspot.com/ and try to find us in the pictures! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. It seems like its going to fast! To tell you the truth, I don't want it to go fast, because then Whitney leaves the day after u get back, but then I do want it go fast, because I want you home!!!

Whitney said...

Sounds like you're having fun! We had a huge thunderstorm last night. Morgan, Heather, Erika, and I were going to sleep outside, but when it started thundering, we decided not to. This morning when we woke up (we slept in the family room), we discovered we might have been safer outside, because lightning struck the computer moniter, and it was completely dead. lol.
luv ya!