Saturday, July 08, 2006

camping trip

Last night the Meyers opened their back lot to the youth group for one last camping trip before we leave. Around twenty teens came and we played a variety of games: Ultimate Frisbee, softball, Alien Invasion, Hillbilly volleyball, and Honey If Ya Love Me. There are so many great new memories! I was able to capture some of them with my camera.


Setting up the tent!


Look! I'm helping!

Going at it with the Tetherball.


"Homerun hitter up to bat. . ."


This girl is amazing!

Enjoying a moment in the shade.

I vote that 6 a.m. is too early for ANYTHING!!! :-)

"Honey if you love me, please smile!"

Mike attempting (unsuccessfully) to woo a smile out of Boo!

Me on a swing . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was soooooooooooo much fun! What a memory. You're right 6:00 is to early! Especially when you're delivering papers w/ the likes of Ethan, Brady, Randy, Mike, Kaelyn, and Joanna :). "Honey if ya love me" was soooo funny and fun. I was surprised that I didn't laugh for everyone. I only got cracked like 2 or 3 times :).