Sunday, July 09, 2006

goodbyes

This was my last Sunday at home. I promised myself that I wouldn't cry because I cried enough last week. That worked very well until our whole church family joined hands in a big circle to sing Blessed Be The Tie one last time. While looking around at my family of 16 years I started to cry. Each and everyone of them has a very special place in my heart and will be greatly missed. This is pretty much all that I have known. I'm not doubting God's plan for us; I am looking forward a new place, but that doesn't take away the sting that every "good-bye" leaves. I keep telling people, "I'm not saying goodbye only see you later!"

I'm thankful that I have a great God pulling me through this. He gave me a great verse,
John 12:26 If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him. God, as my Master, is leading me, and if I wish to be blessed by Him, I need to follow in His footsteps. His path is always the best, whether it is easy or not.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayty. It's ok to cry. Especially when you need to! If you ask Cas, she will tell you "if you dont cry when you need/want to, and you hold it in...it affects your brain!". LoveYou!