Friday, July 14, 2006

wedding day

Today started off wonderfully. I didn't get up until 9:30 am. After a hot, fluffy waffle, Mom, Boo, Nan, and I all went to check out some outlet stores. Definitely nothing super except for the Gap Outlet. They had some great sales. I got a skirt, dress, and two tops that would have originally been over $100, but I'm a cheapskate and didn't pay anything near that. Wasn't even a third! :-)


Mom, Boo, and Nan


Me with my Gap finds.

After an accidental tour of downtown Monroe, we found a Subway and took Chicken Terryaki subs home for lunch. I got to take a nap!!! It was so cool. That has not happened forever!
The wedding was this evening, and it was so beautiful! The flowergirl was absolutely adorable! My mom said she was experiencing deja vu watching the little flower girl walk down the aisle. Her mom had been my mom's flowergirl. I think our table had too much fun at the reception. The hall where the dinner was held had another party going on, and Blake, Boo, and I discussed signing the guest book on the other side. Don't worry; we didn't. :-)


Me practicing.


The Little Princess.

Us with Julionna.

Pretty wedding!

Sisters

Nanny and Papa



Boo, Blake, and me . . . I was sad, because I had to say goodbye to him until school starts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like ur havin...uhm a blast:) just wanted to comment.