Wednesday, August 02, 2006

a little snippet

I just wanted to write a little snippet about how a day in my life usually goes here. Some part of the day is always dedicated to unpacking and organizing. The unpacking can range from working in my room late at night or organizing all of my grandparents' boxes that were sporadically stacked in our garage. At some point or another I usually help Uncle Gary and sometimes others on the work in the basement. Today we were moving some duct work, framing another wall, and working on some plumbing that had to be moved. We always take time for a break, and today's happened to be at an incredible ice cream place and is only five minutes away from our home! :-)

- working in the garage -

- rearranging boxes and furniture -



- extending the duct work -


- working with Uncle Gary . . . its a full time job keeping him and Mr. Grover in line! :-) Jjk. -


- Ice cream place! I was there, but I was behind the camera! -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much hard work, but very gratifying!!!