
- "sisters, sisters, there were never such delightful sisters!" -

- lunch -
As we pulled into our neighborhood, the car became quiet. The anticipation of the younger girls and Nanny to see our new home was high. We drove by our house once, and then drove around the cul-de-sac and drove back by so that they could get the full view. We took them in the front door (I ran inside first to get pictures of their first impressions.), and then gave them the grand tour of our new house. Beane was so excited to see his girl; his tail would not stop wagging.
The girls love their rooms, and I think that they are even ready to get some more unpacking done. I am so glad to have all of my family together again, and that Nanny and Papa get to stay until next Tuesday!

- come on upstairs!!! -

- peach's room -

-the beach room -

- welcome to your room! -

- our green and pink room! -



2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun down there. Your house looks wicked nice. If you want to see a pic of my house go to eplans.com and in the "plan number" space type: HPK2200080 and that's my house ;) Btw, I like the mattresses on the floor. My bed used to be like that and I loved it. See you in a couple weeks
YAY!!! I love my room! The great room is so kewl! So glad to see u, the family, and Beanie!!!
Post a Comment